Friday, September 13, 2013

The Bank of Heaven. The "I love you", the interest.

In continuing my search through the Volumes on references on the "I love you" I found a common thread that speaks about the Bank of Heaven.  Jesus uses the idea of a bank to describe how God made the deposit of his Will in the creature so that the creature might always grow in the attributes of God in what ever way the creature wanted, something which he did not do in all the rest of Creation.



...in creating man.  Our love for him was so great as to surpass all the love We had in Creation.  Therefore We endowed him with reason, memory and will; and placing Our Will within his, as though in a bank, We wanted him to multiply It, to increase It a hundredfold - not for Us, who did not need it, but for his own good, that he might not remain like the other created things, mute and fixed in that point at which We issued them, but he might grow ever more in glory, in riches, in love and in the likeness of his Creator.  And so that he might find all possible imaginable aids, We gave him Our Will at his disposal, that he might achieve, with Our very power, the good, the growth and the likeness of his Creator that he wanted to acquire.
Vol. 19, March 9, 1926



In the whole Creation although God "saw that it was good" (Genesis) he did not find anything new.  Creation is an outpouring of love of God the externalization of that which is within him.  Only in man, with his free will acting in the Divine Will, did God find something new.  It was only when man first returned an "I love you" to God that he found immense pleasure and joy.  He gave man all the capital that his Will contained, all in the hope of receiving man's little "I love you" in return.



“My daughter, for whoever lives in My Will there are no acts of Our’s that cannot be present.  There are no acts of Our’s which we have put forth that cannot be received; so now (I give) to you My Breath, and Our outpouring of love.  How great was Our pleasure in this first act of man’s creation.  We had created Heaven and earth, but We felt nothing new in Ourselves.  Yet in creating man, it was much different.  One was the will which was created - this free will and in it we enclosed Our own (Will), placing It as in a bank to earn interest in the love, glory, and adoration that was due to us.  Oh how love overflowed in us, how we trembled with joy in putting, forth this free will so that we could hear it said to us:  ‘I love you.’  And when man, full of that which was Ours, let burst forth from his breast his first word ‘I love you,’ Our pleasure was immense, because it was as if he returned to Us the interest of all the goods that we had placed in him.  This free will which We created was where We deposited the capital of a Divine Will, and We were satisfied if We could - receive a small interest, without ever again claiming the capital.  So the fall of man was a great sorrow for Us, because he refused Our capital so [that] he would not have to pay the small interest.  His bank was left empty, and since his enemy had made a deal with him, he filled man with passions and miseries - and the poor thing was left a failure.
           “Now, My daughter, the act of man’s creation was a solemn act and gave Us the greatest satisfaction, and so We call and want you in this act to repeat the solemnity of [this] act, putting in your will the great capital which is Ours, and as We do this Our love overflows and trembles with joy to Our greatest pleasure, because We see Our intention realized.  You certainly will not deny giving the small interest, you will not reject Our capital - tell Us you won’t.  Every day We will take reckoning:  I will call you to be present in that prime act when We created this free will so that you can give Me the interest, and I will see if I can add something else to My capital.”
Vol. 21, April 22, 1927



All of the acts done by a creature living in the Divine Will remain there and take on the aspect of the immensity of the Divine Will as well.  So all of Adam's acts done in the Divine Will are still there as pledges for the return of this Kingdom.  Although Luisa feels that her "I love you's" are small Jesus tells her that he takes her small "I love you" and extends it throughout all the heavens so that it becomes even more extensive than the heavens themselves and so on with each act of love be it in the sun or in the wind or the earth.



           I was continuing my round in the Supreme Fiat, and my little mind, arriving at Eden, was saying: ‘Adorable Majesty, I come before You to bring You my small interest of my ‘I love You’, ‘I adore You’, ‘I glorify You’, ‘I thank You’, ‘I bless You’, to give You my small interest because You have given me a heaven, a sun, an air, a sea, a flowery earth, and everything that You have created for me. You once told me that each day you want to do the accounts with me and receive this small interest of mine, so that we may always be in agreement; and keep the whole Creation, given to me by You as little daughter of your Will, safe inside the little bank of my soul.’ But while I was doing this, a thought told me: ‘But, how can you satisfy an interest so great? And besides, how great at all is your ‘I love You’, ‘I adore You’, ‘I thank You’?
           But while I was thinking this, my sweet Jesus moved in my interior and told me: “My daughter, this was an agreement between Me and you – that I would put the whole Creation in the bank of your soul, and you would have to give Me the interest, filling It with your ‘I love You’, ‘I adore You’, ‘I thank You’. And since I saw you hampered because of a capital so great, and fearing that you might want to reject this great gift from Me, in order to encourage you to receive it, I said to you: ‘I am content with a small interest, and we will do the accounts every day here in Eden. In this way we will remain in agreement and always in peace, and you will not be worried that your Jesus has placed in your bank a capital so great.’ And then, don’t you know the value of an ‘I love You’ in my Divine Will? My Will fills the heavens, the sun, the sea, the wind – Its Life extends everywhere; therefore, as you say your ‘I love You’, ‘I adore You’ and everything else you might say, my Fiat extends your ‘I love You’ in the heavens, and your ‘I love You’ becomes more extensive than the heavens; your ‘I adore You’ extends in the sun, and it becomes larger and longer than its light. Your ‘I glorify You’ extends in the wind, and it wanders through the air, throughout the whole earth, and its moans, the blows of the wind, now caressing, now mighty, say: ‘I glorify You’. Your ‘I thank You’ extends within the sea, and the drops of water and the darting of the fish say: ‘I thank You’. And I see the heavens, the stars, the sun, the sea, the wind, filled with your ‘I love You’, with your adorations, and the like; and I say: ‘How content I am that I placed everything in the bank of the little daughter of my Will – because she pays Me the interest wanted by Me. And since she lives in It, she gives Me a divine and equivalent interest, because my Fiat extends her little acts and renders them more extensive than the whole Creation.’ And when I see you coming into Eden to give Me your small interest, I look at you and I see in you my Divine Will doubled – one in you, and the other in Me, while It is one; and I see Myself being paid the interest by my Will Itself – and I remain satisfied, and, oh! how content I am in seeing that my Fiat has given to the creature the virtue of making Itself be doubled, so as to let her satisfy her Creator.
            My daughter, how many unforgettable things there are in this Eden. Here Our Fiat created man, and made such display of love, that It poured Itself in torrents upon him; so much so, that We still feel the sweet murmuring with which We poured Ourselves over him. Here began the Life of Our Fiat in the creature, and the sweet and dear memory of the acts of the first man done in It. These acts exist still now in Our Volition, and are as though pledges for him to be reborn in order to have the Kingdom of Our Fiat again. In this Eden there is the sorrowful memory of the fall of man, the exit he made from Our Kingdom. We still hear his steps when he went out of Our Divine Fiat; and since this Eden had been given to him so that he would live in It, We were forced to put him out, and We had the sorrow of seeing the work dearest to Us without his Kingdom, wandering and sorrowful. Our only relief were the pledges of his acts, which had remained in Our Will; these called for the rights of humanity to enter again the place from which it had gone out. This is why I await you in Eden to receive your small interest, to renew what We did in the Creation, and to receive the return for a love so great, not understood by creatures, and to find a loving pretext to give the Kingdom of Our Divine Will. Therefore, I want this Eden to be dear to you as well, that you may pray Us and press Us that the beginning of Creation, the Life of Our Fiat, may return into the midst of the human family.”
Vol. 26, June 14, 1929
 

           Then, I was following the acts of the Divine Will, accompanying them with my ‘I love You’; and I could comprehend the great difference in greatness and magnitude of the works of the Divine Fiat and of my little ‘I love You’. Oh! how small I felt, and truly just newly born before that Fiat which can do everything and embraces everything. And my lovable Jesus, clasping me in His arms, told me: “My daughter, one who lives in my Divine Will is my rich bank upon earth; and as you say your ‘I love You’, I invest it with my own, and from small it becomes great, it diffuses in the infinite, in such a way that the riches of my love become immeasurable, and I deposit them in the bank of your soul. And as you continue your acts, I invest them with mine, and I deposit them in your bank so as to have my divine bank upon earth. Therefore, your little acts done in my Divine Volition serve Me in order to give Me something to do, to make Our divine qualities, which are infinite, flow in your little acts, which are finite, mix them together and make of them as many acts of Ours, depositing them in the bank of your soul, so that Our bank may find in you Its Heaven. Don’t you know that one who must live in Our Divine Fiat must be a nimbus of Heaven? Such that, as it lowers itself upon earth - but so much as to eliminate any distance - at that point of the earth where there is the fortunate creature, one must see Heaven, not earth. Nor would my Divine Will be without Its Heaven; It Itself would form It for Itself, and the drapes of Heaven would lower themselves to pay homage to that Fiat from which they recognize their existence. Therefore, all the Blessed remain stupefied in seeing a nimbus of Heaven upon earth; but their stupefaction ceases immediately, when they see that that Divine Will which forms their Heaven and all their happiness is present as reigning in that creature, precisely at that point where they see that the drapes of Heaven, lowering themselves, surround that creature to sing the praises of my Supreme Fiat.
           Therefore, be attentive, my daughter, and if I tell you this, it is to let you know the great gift of making my Will known to you, and how It wants to form Its Kingdom in you, so that you may thank Me and be grateful.”
Vol. 27, Jan. 7, 1930



This transaction puts into commerce anything that the creature wants of God attributes.  These acts go out to the benefit of all and the more she takes the more there remains to take.  The creature feels the continuous act of the Divine and goes repeating it, bilocating it, multiplying it.  This is something that even the Angels and Saints can not do, only a creature living on earth in the Divine Will has this capacity.  So the small interest of the creature becomes a conquering act when done in the Divine Will.  And in conquering God, God conquers the creature.



...you should know that as the creature does her acts in my Divine Will she enters into the divine banks, and there makes her traffics/(transactions) of infinite value, since she comes in our Volition, although she is little, but she comes as mistress and makes herself mistress of that which our divine banks possess, and she takes how much more she can take, and since she can not enclose within herself that which she takes, she leaves them in deposit, together with our own treasures, and we let her do it, we enjoy her traffics/(transactions), and such is our goodness that we give her the interest of the acquisitions that she has made.  So that every time that she does her acts in our Volition, she opens the commerce between Heaven and earth, and puts in traffic our sanctity, power, goodness, love, and we in order not to remain behind our beloved creature, she climbs and we descend into the depths of the human volition, and opening our commerce we make the acquisition of the human volition, traffic so very wanted and pleasant to us, and thus we make competition and we conquer each other.
Vol. 32, Sept. 2, 1933



          “My daughter, one who lives in my Divine Volition feels within herself the continuous and constant act of the divine operating of my Divine Fiat. This continuous act, generated by Its Power in the creature, has such strength, such empire over all, that it captivates all with its sweet enchantment, in such a way that all turn around her – the Angels, the Saints, the Sacrosanct Trinity, the spheres and all Creation. All want to be spectators, to enjoy a scene so sweet, enchanting and beautiful of the continuous act of the creature in the Divine Fiat. She enters into the bank of the Supreme Being, and unifying herself in the continuous act of her Creator, she does nothing but put out, with her continuous act, the innumerable beauties, the sweetest sounds, the insuperable rarities of the qualities of her Creator. And what enraptures the most is to see her littleness that, all daring and courageous, without fearing anything, as if she wanted to lord over her very Creator, to give Him pleasure, to captivate Him to herself, to ask Him for the Kingdom of His Will upon earth, takes and puts out, from within the divine bank, all Our joys and happinesses, as if she wanted to exhaust them. And seeing that she does not exhaust them, she does not tire, she repeats her continuous act, in such a way that all wait for her to finish; and seeing that she does not finish, they press themselves around her, so much so, that she becomes place of center, and all turn around, so as not to lose a scene so consoling and never before seen – that is, the continuous act of the human littleness in the unity of the Supreme Fiat. More so, since the continuous operating is only of God, and as one sees it being repeated by the creature, it causes the greatest surprises and makes Heaven and earth astonished.
           My little daughter, if you knew what a continuous act in my Will means…. This act is incomprehensible to created mind. The creature is the bilocator of Our continuous act, she enters into Our act and makes arise and puts out Our rare Beauty, Our invincible Love, Our Power that can do anything, Our Immensity that embraces everything; and showing them to all, she would like to say to all: ‘Look Who is our Creator.’ And We let her do it, and We enjoy in seeing that the littleness of the creature wants to give Us Our paradise and Our Divine Being, as Ours and as her own. What can one who lives in Our Fiat not do and not give to Us? Anything! More so since, because this happy creature is on earth, by virtue of her free will, she possesses the conquering virtue which not even the Saints in Heaven possess; and with it she can conquer and multiply whatever good she wants. And Our Will, which keeps her within Itself, renders her the conqueror of Our Divine Being.”
Vol. 26, May 4, 1929



Jesus longs for the creature to come into his Will and to do her acts in him.  Without them he can not continue his works, his steps, his speaking.  And even as Jesus feels isolated when the creature does not put forth her transactions so does all the creation, the Angels and Saints and all creatures lack a happiness, an honor,  a new love when the creature does not act in the Divine Will because everyone and everything become enclosed within each act.




“Now, so much is my love for one who lives in my Divine Volition that that which I do, I have to do to her; I give the right to her over my acts as if they might be hers, and I remain with anxiety waiting that she takes my steps in order to have her walk, my hands in order to have her work, my voice in order to have her speak; so much so that if sometimes she omits making use of me, my love reproaches her sweetly and with inexpressible tenderness I say to her: 
            ‘Today you have not had me walk, my steps remained waiting for you in order to walk in you and you have made them stop for me; my works today are suspended because you have not given me the space to work in your hands; I have always been in silence because you have not had me speak in your voice.  You see, also my tears I hold them on my face, because you have not removed them from me in order to make use of them for you, in order to wash yourself, in order to refresh yourself in my love, and even to make of them a bath for who offends me, and still I feel (a) wet face from weeping.  My sufferings are days without the kisses, the sweetenings of one who loves me, and I feel more embittered by them.  Therefore take all of me do not leave anything of me, let me lean/rest my being with all my acts upon you and upon all your acts, and thus I will call you my knoll, my shelter; I will put in you, in the bank of my Will that reigns in you, all that which I did and suffered being on earth, I will multiply it, I will centuplicate it, I will make it continually re-arise to new life, so that you take for yourself that which you want and you will give me to everyone so that everyone knows me and loves me.’
 
             “Indeed you should know that as the creature enters into my Will in order to do her acts she calls the appeal to all created things, to the saints and angels, so that everyone becomes enclosed in that act.  And oh, how beautiful it is to feel in that act that everyone loves me, everyone recognizes me and adores me, everyone does the same thing!  My Will calls everyone, imposes himself over everyone, and everyone remains felicitated, honored to be enclosed in that act done in the Divine Volition, in order to love with new love and with the love of everyone he who loves them so much.” 
Vol. 36, July 24, 1938
  

Each time the creature repeats her acts in the Divine Will they are new.  With each act new knowledge is gained and the field of the act repeated grows ever larger making it a new act.  And each act forms a new bond and a new right to receive ever more from God.


“My daughter, every time that you turn you form one of your acts in the act of my Divine Will, so many bonds more you form in Him, remaining confirmed so many times for how many acts you do in the Divine Fiat, and He remains confirmed so many more times in you; and every bond and confirmation that you make, my Will enlarges his seas around you, and for confirmation as seal he puts there one truth of his, one knowledge of his, and he manifests to you one more degree of value that my Will contains, but do you know what they do in your soul these bonds, confirmations, truths, knowledges, greater values that you come to know?  They make the life of my Will grow in you.  Not only, but repeating your acts, will make so many more degrees of values for how many more you have known; your acts become put in the balance of the Divine Value, and they are worth so much for how much you have known and for how much value has been communicated by us in your act, so that your act yesterday, repeating it today, it doesn’t have the same value of yesterday, but [it has] acquired the new value that we have made known.  Hence the repetition of the acts, accompanied by new truths and knowledges, they acquire day-by-day new degrees of infinite value always growing.  We not only put the acts of the creature done in our Will, in our eternal balance in order to re-give them the weight of an infinite value, but we conserve them in our divine bank in order to (re-)give them a hundred fold; therefore every time that you repeat your acts, so many times you come to put your little coins in our divine bank, and hence you acquire so many rights to receive more from us.
“You see therefore where the excess of our love arrives, that we want to make ourselves debtor of the creature receiving the little coins of her acts in our immense bank, that we possess so much of.  And yet we so very love to receive the little coins, in order to give her the right to give her of ours.  Our love at whatever cost wants to have to do with the creature, it wants to be in continuous relationship with her and this by force (of needing) to give, and perhaps also to lose.  How many times while we want to give to her, we want to make her know so many of our beautiful things, we want to make her feel how very sweet and powerful our word is, and she shows herself cold, indifferent, if she doesn’t even turn her back to us.  And our love remains as defeated by human ingratitude; but the little daughter won’t ever do that, isn’t (this) true?  Your littleness makes you feel the extreme need of your Jesus, of his love and of his Will.”
Vol. 30, Feb. 6, 1932

No comments: