Friday, April 25, 2014

An Unpublished Manuscript on Purgatory

I've been doing some research through the Volumes and on the Internet concerning Purgatory as it came up prominently in the last post.  Although I haven't finished this yet and don't have anything ready I did come across something that I think shouldn't wait.

There was a French Sister who received visits from another Sister who had died in her community and had gone to Purgatory.  She appeared to Sr. M. de L. C. by the grace of God so that by instructing her and guiding her to become a Saint she herself would be released from Purgatory.  The manuscript is far too long to post but I wanted to make it available to people to read.  It is filled with great insights and lessons both on Purgatory and more so on lessons on how to live one's life.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

 Manuscript of Sr. M. de L. C.

No comments: