Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hierarchy of the Angels, Part 3

The final tier of angel consist of the Principalities, the Archangels and the Angels.  These are the angels that are directly in charge of governing the world.
 
“Give the power they receive from the Angels of the Cosmos”
“Govern the World”
 
 

7  The Principalities (or "Rulers")

 
“Princely powers- watch over cities and nations, govern and protect religion…”
 
"The Angel Principalities are the highest-ranking Angels of the World.  They are Administrative Angels.  It is not known how many of them there are.  But each nation, city, province, town, village, and hamlet has a special Angel Principality whose job it is to guard and guide that particular place along with the Guardian Angel assigned to that place.  It is probable that the Guardian Angel of a place would be from the Angelic Choir that most closely resembles the location's destiny.  There are countless numbers of Principalities.  Throughout the centuries, some experts have referred to them as Princes because they are believed to specifically be in charge of nations, cities, countries, regions, places, and communities.  Their influence upon human beings occurs in many ways.  They communicate ideas, stir up circumstances, and even interfere in human affairs to accomplish the direct Will of God.  It is in this area of the indirect Will of God that these angel Principalities are empowered by human behavior to influence the life-style of those who inhabit their sphere of influence.  The Principalities have jurisdiction over those who govern people and places.  The wisdom of these angels guides events to bring blessings of contentment and abundance to the places they protect."
  Uranus is the planet that represents them.
 
 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the age to come.
Ephesians 1:21
 
10 so that through the church the wisdom of God in its rich variety might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 3:10
 
 
“Requel, Anael, Cerviel, Nicroc”
 
 

8  The Archangels

 
 
“communicate between God and mortals, in charge of Heavens armies, supervise guardian angels, are themselves guardian angels…”
"The Archangels are the special emissaries of the Principalities.  They transmit to us the good intentions that the Angel Virtues bring from the Powers.  The Archangels have a most special and protective love for all the people of the earth.  They personally intervene in crises and times of need to protect and guard nations, cities, airports, churches, houses, and families.  They always bring great goodness and much happiness to those who invoke their aid.  They bring peace, prosperity, unity, joy, abundance, graciousness, kindness, gentleness, humility, and love to those who are dedicated to Truth."

The earliest reference to a system of seven archangels as a group appears to be in Enoch I (the Book of Enoch) which is not part of the Jewish Canon but is prevalent in the Judeo tradition, where they are named as Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Remiel and Saraqael. While this book today is non-canonical in most Christian Churches, it was explicitly quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15) and by many of the early Church Fathers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Archangels
 
 
Gabriel: God conquers, the might of God
Raphael: God heals, the healing of God
Michael: “who is like God?"
Uriel: the fire of God
Jehudiel: the praise of God
Sealtiel: the prayer of God
Barachiel: blessings of God,
 
Neptune is the corresponding planet of the Archangels.

 
 

9 The Angels



“deliver prayers to God and God’s answers to people, pledged to each creature…”

"The Angels have a wonderful job.  Though they are the lowest-ranking angels in the Angelic Court, they have the capacity to access any and all the other angels at any time.  The Angels are the most caring and solicitous to assist those who ask for their help.  The Acts of the Apostles is filled with stories of the angelic intervention of the angels in the lives of the earthly Church.  Each Angel carries the power of the entire Celestial Court."


Not only does each person, town and location have a care taker/guardian angel but each created thing as well.

Pluto was the planet associated with the angels but now we know that Pluto is only one dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt, which is a huge belt of asteroids and several dwarf planets.  I think this new insight is so much more appropriate to the vast number of angels out there in service to God and his Creation.

There are some lovely stories of the interactions of saints with angels found here.
http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/misc/angels_demons.htm



Below are some excerpts from the Volumes which shows some of the workings of the angels and how there are also guardians of acts done in the Divine Will.
 
How the Angels are around the soul who does the Hours of the Passion. These Hours are sweet little sips that souls give t Jesus.

I was doing the Hours of the Passion, and blessed Jesus told me:

“My daughter, in the course of my mortal life, thousands and thousands of Angels were the cortege of my Humanity, gathering everything I did – my steps, my works, my words, and even my sighs, my pains, the drops of my Blood – in sum, everything. They were the Angels in charge of my custody, and of paying Me honor; obedient to my every wish, they would rise to and descend from Heaven, to bring to the Father what I was doing. Now these Angels have a special office, and as the soul remembers my Life, my Passion, my Blood, my wounds, my prayers, they come around this soul and gather her words, her prayers, her acts of compassion for Me, her tears and her offerings; they unite them to mine, and they bring them before my Majesty to renew for Me the glory of my own Life. The delight of the Angels is so great that, reverent, they listen to what the soul says, and pray together with her. So, with what attention and respect must the soul do these Hours, thinking that the Angels hang upon her lips to repeat after her what she says.”
Vol. 11, October 13, 1916



Thousands of Angels are the guardians and custodians of the acts done in the Divine Will.

Continuing in my usual state, I felt all immersed in the Divine Volition, and my sweet Jesus told me: “My daughter, just as the sun does not leave the plant, but caresses it with its light, fecundates it with its heat until it produces fruits and flowers - and then, jealous, it makes them mature, it keeps them with its light, and when the farmer picks it to make of it his food, only then does it leave the fruit - the same for the acts done in my Will: my love, my jealousy toward them is such that grace caresses them, my love conceives them, fecundates them and matures them. I place thousands of Angels as custodians of one single act done in my Will. In fact, since these acts done in my Will are seeds in order that my Will may be done on earth as it is in Heaven, everyone is jealous of these acts. Their dew is my breath; their shadow is my light. The Angels remain enraptured by them and, reverent, they adore them, because in these acts they see the Eternal Will, which deserves all their adoration. Only when I find souls who, picking them as divine fruits make of them food for their own souls, then are these acts left. Oh, fecundity and multiplicity of these acts! The creature herself who does them cannot count them.”
Vol. 14, April 25, 1922


'Then, afterwards, my sweet Jesus went on taking all the books written on His Divine Will; He united them together, then He pressed them to His Heart, and with unspeakable tenderness, He added:
“I bless these writings from the Heart. I bless each word; I bless the effects and the value they contain. These writings are part of Myself.” Then He called the Angels, who prostrated themselves, their faces to the ground, to pray. And since two fathers were there present, who were supposed to see the writings, Jesus told the Angels to touch their foreheads in order to impress in them the Holy Spirit, so as to infuse in them the light in order to make the comprehend the truths and the good which are in these writings. The Angels executed that, and Jesus, blessing us all, disappeared.'
Vol. 17, Sept. 17, 1924
 

And while (my) poor soul vented in sorrow, my sweet Jesus made himself seen in my interior Crucified with six Angels, three to the right and three to the left of his adorable person.  Each one of the said angels held his crown between (their) hands, studded with most brilliant gems, in the act of offering them to Our Lord.  I remained amazed in seeing this, and my Beloved Jesus said to me:
“Courage, my daughter; courage is of souls resolute (in) doing good.  They are imperturbable under whatever tempest, and while they feel the roar of the thunders and lightnings even to tremble from it, and they remain under the copious water that rains on them, they make use of the water in order to wash and to go forth more beautiful, and without minding to the tempest, they are more than ever resolute and courageous to not move themselves from the commenced good.  Discouragement is of irresolute souls who never arrive to complete a good.  Courage paves the way, courage puts in flight any tempest, courage is the bread of the strong, courage is (of) the warlike who knows how to conquer whatever battle.  Therefore, good daughter, courage, do not fear; and then what fears?  I have given you six Angels for your custody, each one of Them holds the assignment to guide you through the interminable ways of my Eternal Volition, in order to make that you might be able to exchange me with your acts, with your love, that which the Divine Will did with pronouncing six Fiats in the Creation.  Therefore every Angel holds consigned a Fiat and that which went forth from this Fiat, in order to call you to exchange every one of these Fiats, even with the sacrifice of your life.  These angels gather your acts and form crowns with them, and prostrate they offer them to the Divinity for exchange of that which our Divine Will did, so that (he) be known and form his kingdom upon the earth.  But this is not everything; at the Head of these Angels there am I who guide and watch over you in everything, and who form in you the acts themselves and that love that there is wanted by us so that you might be able to hold sufficient love in order to be able to exchange so many great works of our Supreme Volition.  Hence do not stop, you have much to do, you have to follow me, he who never stops, you have to follow the Angels because they want to complete their entrusted assignment, you have to complete your mission as daughter of the Divine Will.”

Vol. 29, April 16, 1931

No comments: