Monday, February 11, 2013

True Children

It seems like each post leads me into another topic.  In the last post it ended on the note of the children of the Kingdom of the Divine Fiat.  It is stated both in the Bible and in the Volumes about how all the redeemed become his children, his brothers.

All the redeemed by my blood have become my children and brothers; and just as they are mine, so too will they be children and brothers of yours. 
Vol. 1,   Jesus gives four rules of life to the soul. pg 47

 22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning in travail together until now; 23 and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?
Romans 8:22-24

4 But when the time had fully come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”
Galatians 4:4-6


So by being Redeemed we become part of the family of God, as "adopted", however in the Volumes he often refers to his "true children" or his "legitimate children". 


     I felt as though immersed in the Eternal Volition, and my always lovable Jesus, drawing me to Himself, transported me outside of myself, showing me Heaven and earth. And as He was showing me this, He told me:
    “Beloved daughter of Our Supreme Will, see, this whole machine of the universe – heavens, sun, seas, and all the rest – was created by Us to give it as a gift; but do you know to whom? To the ones who would do Our Will. Everything was given to them as to Our legitimate children. We did this for the decorum of Our works, depositing them and giving them as gift, not to foreign people or to illegitimate children, who would not understand the great goods contained in them, nor appreciate the greatness and the sanctity of Our works – on the contrary, they would waste them and despise them. On the other hand, by giving them to Our legitimate children, since in each created thing there is a distinct love and a special good for the one to whom the gift is directed, Our Will, dwelling in them and forming Its very life in them, would make them comprehend all these loves, one distinct from the other, which are present in the whole Creation, as well as all the specialties of goods. So, they would give Us requital for each distinct love, and glory and honor for all the goods given to them. Our Will, which had created them with one Fiat, and which knew all the secrets - dwelling in Our legitimate children, with another Fiat would reveal Our secrets contained in all created things, and would make them give Us love for love. The harmonies, the communications, would be reciprocal between them and Us. And even though it seems that those who do not do Our Will enjoy and take part in them, yet the gifts are not theirs – it is as indirect cause, as usurpers, and as illegitimate children. More so since, my Will not dwelling in them, they understand nothing or very little of my love which all Creation brings to them, and of the great goods present in It. Even more, many don’t even know Who created so many things - true foreign people who, while living of the things that belong to Me, don’t even want to recognize Me.
     "So, this great gift of the whole universe was delivered by my Celestial Father to my Humanity, as to the true legitimate Son, and there was nothing for which I did not requite Him - gift for gift, love for love. Then came my Celestial Mother who, so well, was able to requite Her Creator. And then, the children of my Will have come, whom my Will was to legitimize as Its own children. This is why all Creation exults with joy, makes feast and smiles when, as I draw you outside of yourself, together with Me It recognizes the legitimate daughter of the Supreme Will – Its master. All created things would want to run up onto your lap and around you, not only to make feast for you, but to be appreciated, defended, and held as gifts of their Creator; and they all compete to give you, each one of them, distinct love, and the gift which each created thing contains. Some want to give you the gift of the beauty of your Creator, and the love that beauty contains; some, the gift of power, and the love that power contains; some, the gift of wisdom, some of goodness, some of sanctity, some of light, some of purity, as well as the distinct loves contained in wisdom, goodness, sanctity, light, purity, etc.
     "So, my Will knocks down all the barriers that exist between the soul and God; It places her in harmony between Heaven and earth; It reveals all the secrets contained in the whole Creation, and It renders her the depository of all the gifts of God.”
Vol. 15, May 25, 1923

Legitimate children of the Kingdom of the Divine Will, where he declares his humanity to be the the true legitimate Son of God.  Of creatures the Virgin Mary was next, followed by the children of his Will.  These last he states have been legitimized by his Will and he states the world will not end until all the generation of them is complete. 

But many that are first will be last, and the last first.Matt. 19:30

He states he recognizes his likeness in them and that the pure blood of the Father flows in them.  These are born of the Father and contain within themselves the inherent features of the Father as their own and as inherent as their own is it to do the Will of the Father.


See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 2 Beloved, we are God’s children now; it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every one who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.
1 John 3:1-3



10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
after those days, says the Lord:
I will put my laws into their minds,
and write them on their hearts,
and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.
11 And they shall not teach every one his fellow
or every one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
for all shall know me,
from the least of them to the greatest.[d]
12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities,
and I will remember their sins no more.”

Hebrews 8:10-12


Then, I was fusing myself in the Eternal Divine Volition, placing myself ahead of everyone, in order to bring to the Divine Majesty, as first among all, all the acts of creatures, the return of everything, the love of creatures. But while I was doing this, I thought to myself: ‘How can it be that I can go ahead of everyone, while I was born after so many generations? At the most, I should place myself in the middle, between the past and the future generations which will come; or rather, because of my unworthiness, I should place myself last, and behind everyone.’ And my lovable Jesus, moving in my interior, told me:
“My daughter, the whole Creation was created so that all would do my Will. The life of creatures was to flow within my Will like the blood flows in the veins. They were to live in It as my true children; nothing was to be foreign to them of all that belonged to Me. I was to be their tender and loving Father, and they were to be my tender and loving children. Now, since this was the purpose of Creation, even though there have been other generations before, this says nothing – they will be placed behind, and my Will will place as first the ones who will be and who have been faithful in maintaining intact the purpose for which they were created. These, whether they have come before or later, will occupy the first order before the Divinity. By having maintained the purpose of Creation, they will be distinguished among all and marked by the halo of Our Will as by a refulgent gem, and everyone will let them pass freely, so that they may occupy their first place of honor.
"There is nothing to be surprised about; the same happens also in this low world. Imagine a king in the midst of his court, ministers, deputies and armies. Then his little prince son comes, and even though all these others are great, who does not give free access to the little prince, that he may take his place of honor beside the king, his father? Who interacts with the king with that familiarity which is worthy of a son? Who would blame this king and this son because even though this son is the littlest of all, he rises above all and takes his primary and legitimate place close to the king, his father? Certainly no one; on the contrary, all would respect the right of the little prince. Descend even lower; imagine a family: a son was born first, but did not want to occupy himself with doing the will of the father, nor did he want to study or work; he remained almost moronic in his sloth, forming the sorrow of the father. Then another son comes to the light, and this one, though more little, does the will of his father, studies and arrives at becoming a professor worthy of occupying the highest positions. Now, who is first in that family - who receives his place of honor close to the father? Is it perhaps not the one who came last? So, my daughter, only those who will have preserved intact within themselves the purpose of Creation will be my true legitimate children. By doing my Will, they have preserved within themselves the pure blood of their Celestial Father, who has given them all the features of His likeness, and therefore it will be very easy to recognize them as Our legitimate children. Our Will will preserve them noble, pure, fresh, all love for the One who created them. And as Our children, who have always been in Our Will, and who have never given life to their own, they will be as though the first to be created by Us, giving Us the glory and the honor of the purpose for which all things were created. This is why the world cannot end: We are waiting for the generation of Our children who, by living in Our Will, will give Us the glory of Our works. These will have my Will alone as life; it will be so very natural in them to do the Divine Will - spontaneous, effortless, just as natural is the heartbeat, the breathing, the blood circulation. They will not keep It as law, because laws are for rebels – but as life, as honor, as the beginning and as the end. Therefore, my daughter, may you take to heart my Will alone; be concerned with nothing else, if you want your Jesus to fulfill in you and enclose in you the purpose of the whole Creation.”
Vol. 16, March 2, 1924



 True children, not servants to the law, not foreign to the ways of the family but as natural. More than adoptive, naturally inclined to do the Will of God with his likeness apparent to all. This is the fulfillment and purpose of his Creation ...as in Heaven so in earth, and so he will, as on the final day of Creation, find his rest in his creature.
 

   “My daughter, all the creation was done in one venting of our more intense love; therefore the children of our Fiat will serve to the necessity of our love.  My love feels the need of relieving itself, otherwise we feel suffocated in our flames.  Here is the necessity of the children of our Volition; as continuous vent of our love we ourselves will put them in our conditions of feeling the need of venting themselves in love with us, and we will relieve each other.  And as the creation commenced in one venting of our love, thus we will close it together with our children, in one venting of love.
                “These children of ours will serve to the complete glory of all the creation.  It would not be a worthy work of us, if we didn’t receive the glory that creatures should give us, in order to have created so many things for their love.
                “And then there is the highest point, most noble, holy and sublime: that we created everything so that everyone might be enclosed and animated by our Will.  So as we put it forth, thus it must return to us, in our adorable Fiat.  If we didn’t do this, it would seem that we don’t have sufficient power in which we can do everything, love that we can win everything, wisdom that we can dispose everything.  Hence, the children of our Volition will serve to let us complete our Will in them, and therefore they will be our glory, our triumph, our victory; they will be our true children, that will carry, not only our image but the life of the Celestial Father himself as proper life, residing in them.
                “These children of ours will be our life, our heavens, solely ours.  And, oh, how we will delight by creating in them winds that blow love, seas that murmur ‘I love you, I love you’; we will find everything in them.  There won’t be differences anymore between the heaven and the earth; for us they will form one thing alone:  as much as to hold them with us in heaven, as to hold them with us on earth.
                Therefore have to heart the thing that should more interest you, of living in our Divine Volition.  Our love will find its rest, its outlet, its peace in you, and the beginning of our happiness upon the earth in the heart of the creature.  Our Will will be always over you, in order to make our life grow in you, and our love will give you continuous breaths, in order to love you always with new love, and in order to receive yours, as I vent and reciprocate with his.”
Vol. 35, March 22, 1938



This is my purpose – that in my Kingdom there be no servants, but my children, and kings like Me.  This will happen with my Divine Will.  Oh! how It awaits to be given back Its complete glory in the Creation; and that it be recognized that everything belongs to It, so as to be able to say:  ‘Everything is yours – let us reign together.’  How It awaits for Its knowledges on the Supreme Fiat to cover the paths in order to stir, to call - to press creatures to come into my Kingdom, so as to form my true children, to whom I can give the title of kings.  This is why I have so much interest that these manifestations on my Divine Will be known – because this is about my greatest act, which is the fulfillment of my glory and the complete good of creatures.”
Vol. 20,  Feb. 13, 1927

No comments: