Friday, August 30, 2013

The "I love you" of the Virgin Mary. Part 4

I wanted to return to the topic of the "I love you" as I still have yet to finish exploring all the times Jesus talks about it throughout the Volumes.  In truth I won't be able to include them all no matter how many Parts I post.  There are just too many.  Here I've found a couple which specifically speak about Mary's "I love you" and wanted to share them since my last post on the Divine Will centered on her Queenship.  Here Jesus speaks about how Mary used her Queenship to make a feast of love for Jesus in the name of everyone and everything for his birth.


“My daughter, do you know? my Mama prepared for me the feast in my birth, do you know ever how?  She was to light of the seas of love, that descended from Heaven in the descent of the Eternal Word, she felt the continuous cry of God, that wanted to be re-loved, our anxieties, the ardent sighs, she felt my moans in her bosom, often she felt me cry and sob, and my every moan was a sea of love that I sent to every heart in order to be loved, and not seeing myself loved, she/I cried, even to sob, but every tear and hiccup doubled my seas of love in order to conquer creatures by way of love.  But what, they converted these seas for me into sufferings, and I made use of the sufferings, in order to convert them into other seas of love for how many sufferings they gave me.  Now my Mama wanted to make me smile in my birth and to prepare the feast for her Baby Son.  She knew that I can not smile if I am not loved, nor take part in any Feast if love doesn’t race.  Therefore loving me as true Mother, and possessing in virtue of my Fiat seas of love, and being Queen of all the Creation, she involved the Sky with her love, and sealed every star with the ‘I love you oh Son’, for me and for everyone, she involved the Sun in her sea of love and she impressed in every drop of light, her ‘I love you oh Son’, and she called the Sun to invest with its light its Creator and warming him he might feel in every drop of light the ‘I love you’ of his Mama.  She invested the wind with her love and in every breath sealed the ‘I love you oh Son’, and then she called it so that, with its puffs it caressed him, and he might feel in every breath of wind ‘I love you, I love you oh my Son’. She involved all the air in her seas of love, so that breathing he might feel the breath of love of my Mother.  She covered the whole sea with her sea of love, every wriggle of fish, and the sea murmured ‘I love you oh my Son’, and the fishes quivered ‘I love you, I love you’, there was no thing that she didn’t invest with her love, and with her empire of Queen, she commanded everyone that they might receive her love, in order to re-give her Jesus the love of his Mama.

“Hence every bird, some trilled love, some chirruped, some warbled love, even every atom of earth was invested by her love, the breath/[fiato] of the beasts came with the ‘I love you’ of my Mother, the hay was invested by her love, therefore there was no thing that I might see or touch, that I might not feel the sweetness of the love of Her.  With this she prepared for me the most beautiful feast, in my birth, the feast all of love, was the exchange of my great love, that made me find my sweet Mother, and it was her love that quieted my weeping, warmed me while in the manger I was numbed by the cold; more so that I found in her love the love of all creatures, and for every one she kissed me, squeezed me to her Heart, and loved me with (the) love of Mother for all her children, and I feeling in every one her Maternal love, I felt myself love them as her children and as my dear brothers.

“My daughter, what can not love do, animated by an Omnipotent Fiat?  It makes itself magnet and attracts there in an irresistible way, removing every dissimilarity, with its heat it transforms and confirms He whom it loves.  Then it embellishes in an incredible way, as to feel Heavens and earth enraptured to love.  To not love a creature that loves us proves impossible, all our Power and Divine strength, are rendered impotent and weak before the winning strength of whom loves us.  Therefore you also give me the feast that my Mother gave me in being born, involve Heaven and earth with your ‘I love you oh Jesus’, let nothing escape you if your love doesn’t race, make me smile, because I was not born one single time, but I am always reborn, and many times my rebirths are without smile and without feast and I remain alone (with) my tears, the hiccups, the whimpers and a cold that makes me tremble and numbs all my members.

“Therefore squeeze me to your heart in order to warm me with your love and with the light of my Will, form for me the attire in order to dress me, thus you also will make for me the feast and I will make it for you, with giving you new love and new knowledge of my Will.”
Vol. 34, Jan. 1, 1937
 
 
 
 
So she teaches us how Jesus wants and needs to be loved.  Only in the Divine Will is this possible, and what our own minds are incapable of encompassing with the help of Mary we can fuse our own "I love you's" along side hers.  And yet even Mary is left behind in exchanging God love for love.




What passed between Baby Jesus and His sweet Mama when She would feed Him from Her breast. The ‘I love You’ of the creature is requited by the ‘I love you’ of the Creator.

I was meditating on when the Queen Mama would give Her milk to Baby Jesus. I was saying to myself: ‘What must have passed between the Most Holy Mama and little Jesus in this act?’ At that moment, I felt Him move in my interior, and I heard Him say to me: “My daughter, when I suckled milk from the breast of my most sweet Mother, together with milk I suckled the love of Her Heart – and it was more love than milk that I suckled. While suckling, I would hear Her say to Me: ‘I love You, I love You, O Son’; and I would repeat to Her: ‘I love You, I love You, O Mama.’ And I was not alone in this; at my ‘I love You’, the Father, the Holy Spirit and the whole of Creation - the Angels, the Saints, the stars, the sun, the drops of water, the plants, the flowers, the grains of sand, all of the elements, would run after my ‘I love You’, and repeat: ‘We love You, we love You, O Mother of our God, in the love of our Creator.’

My Mother could see all this, and would remained inundated. She could find not even a tiny space in which She would not hear Me say that I loved Her. Her love would remain behind and almost alone, and She would repeat: ‘I love You, I love You….’ But She could never match Me, because the love of a creature has its limits, its time, while my love is uncreated, unending, eternal. The same happens to any soul when she says to me, ‘I love You’; I too repeat to her, ‘I love you’, and with Me is the whole Creation, loving her in my love. Oh, if creatures comprehended what good and honor they procure for themselves even by just saying to Me: ‘I love You’! This alone would be enough – a God beside them who, honoring them, replies: ‘I love you too.”
Vol. 8, Dec. 27, 1908
 

No comments: