Tuesday, October 1, 2013

When the Kingdom comes, but clouds until then.


Sometimes I just need a moment to look beyond the present to what will be.




“My daughter, when my Will has Its Kingdom upon earth and souls live in It, Faith will have no more shadows, no more enigmas, but everything will be clarity and certainty. The light of my Will will bring in the very created things the clear vision of their Creator; creatures will touch Him with their own hands in everything He has done for love of them. The human will is now a shadow to Faith; passions are clouds that obscure the clear light of It, and it happens as to the Sun, when thick clouds form in the lower air: even though the Sun is there, the clouds advance against the light, and it seems it is dark as if it were nighttime; and if one had never seen the Sun, he would find it hard to believe that the Sun is there. But if an impetuous wind dispelled the clouds, who would dare to say that the Sun does not exist, as they would touch Its radiant light with their own hands? Such is the condition in which Faith finds Itself because my Will does not reign. They are almost like blind people that must rely on others to believe that a God exists. But when my Divine Fiat reigns, Its light will make them touch the existence of their Creator with their own hands; therefore, it will no longer be necessary for others to say it – the shadows and the clouds will exist no more.”
And while He was saying this, Jesus made a wave of joy and of light come out of His Heart, which will give more life to creatures; and with an emphasis of love, He added: “How I long for the Kingdom of my Will! It will put an end to the troubles of creatures and to Our sorrows. Heaven and earth will smile together; Our feasts and theirs will reacquire the order of the beginning of Creation; We will place a veil over everything, so that the feasts may never again be interrupted.”
Vol. 24, June 29, 1928

 
But until that point we often feel trapped by the darkness of the clouds that all have to undergo.   But they are temporary and will ultimately not only be dispersed but will serve to the humiliation of those who inflict them.
 
 
 
And because the Divine Will reigned in Me, all the pains, humiliations, contrasting confusions, and accusations which My enemies directed to Me in the course of My Life and of My Passion, all served for their contempt and greater confusion.  Because their was a Divine Will in Me, it happened as it does with the sun:  it seems that the clouds, as they reach down low in the air - and in spite of the sun - want to obscure the surface of the earth by momentarily taking away the brightness of the solar light.  But the sun laughs at the clouds, because they cannot have perennial life in the air, and their life is, fleeting; it only takes a small wind to make them dissipate.  The sun is always triumphant in its totality of light which dominates and fills all the earth.
           “So it was with Me:  all that which My enemies did to Me, and even My very death, were as so many clouds which covered My Humanity.  But the sun of My Divinity they were not allowed to touch, and at the slightest movement of the wind of the power of My Divine Will, the clouds dispersed, and before [this] glorious and triumphantly resurrected sun, My enemies remained more disdained than before.
           “My daughter, in the soul where My Will reigns with all its fullness, the minutes of life are centuries and centuries of fullness of all goods; and where It doesn’t reign, the soul contains barely minutes of good.  And if the soul where My Volition reigns ever suffers humiliations, contrasts, and pains, these are like clouds which the wind of the Divine Fiat has discharged over those people with their humiliation that they have dared to touch the carrier of my Eternal Volition.
Vol. 21, April 16, 1927
 
 
 
 
Still, all these dark clouds can also be transformed into light by the power of the Divine Will and be given power and value.
 
 
 
 
           “My daughter, look at them, see how beautiful those clouds are, how they cover the skies and form such a beautiful adornment in the blue vaults.  Who is it that has changed the dimness and driven away the darkness and black shadows from within those clouds, and transformed them into white and radiant clouds?  The sun, investing them with its light, made them lose their dimness and has transformed them into clouds of light.  Yes, they are clouds, but, not clouds that give darkness and obscure the earth, but clouds that give light.  Before the - sun invested them it seemed that they made fun of the skies with their obscurity by taking away the beauty from the blue, but now they are their honor and form a beautiful adornment.
             “Now, my daughter, the pains, the mortifications, my privations, the sorrowful inconstancies, are like clouds that to the soul give darkness.  But if the soul lets all flow in My Will, more than sun It invests and converts them into clouds of resplendent light, in such a way as to form the most beautiful ornament for the heaven of the soul.  In My Will everything loses the obscure part which oppresses and which seems to make fun of the poor creature; everything serves to give light and adorn her with beautiful brightness.  I then go about repeating to all of Heaven:  ‘Look at her and see how beautiful is the daughter of My Will, adorned with these white and shining clouds.  She is nourished by light, and My Volition - investing her with My light - converts her into the most resplendent light.”
Vol. 21, April 12, 1927
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: