Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Promise of the Our Father

In the last post it ended with one of the readings which deserves a lot more attention.  So I wanted to look at those readings which reference the Our Father and once again have come across quite a bit of material so it will take a couple of posts.  Jesus often speaks of the certainty of the coming of the Kingdom and states that it will come and even in the liturgy the Church confirms the irresistible power of the Will of God.

Entrance Antiphon for 10/02/2016
"Within your will, O Lord, all things are established, and there is none that can resist your will."
 

My sweet Jesus became silent and I continued to think of the impossibility (of) how the Divine Will could reign as in Heaven so in earth. Jesus sighing added:

“My blessed daughter, that which is impossible to men, everything is possible to God. And if it might be impossible that my Will could reign as in Heaven so in earth, my goodness all paternal would not have taught the prayer of the Our Father, because to have (one) pray for impossible things first I would have neither recited it with so much love, putting myself at the head of everyone, nor would I have taught it to the Apostles so that they might teach it to all the world as the most beautiful prayer and the most substantial of my Church. I don’t want impossible things, nor do I demand them from the creature, nor do I myself do impossible things. Hence if it might have been impossible that my Divine Will could reign as in Heaven so in earth I would have taught a useless prayer and without effect, and I don’t know how to do useless things, at the most I wait more even centuries but I must have the fruit of my taught prayer arise, more so that gratuitously, without anyone having told Me(,) I gave this great good that my Will might be done as in Heaven so in earth. I myself as according to Creation, without anyone having prayed Me, I extended the Heavens, I created the sun and all the rest. Thus with my Will all spontaneous I said: ‘pray, that my Will be done as in Heaven so in earth.’ And when spontaneously it says pray that this happens, without anyone having troubled Me it means that first I looked (at) all in my omniclairvoyance, I pondered things very well and when I saw that this was possible then I decided to teach the Our Father, wanting the will united to ours that it might yearn and that he might come to reign as in Heaven so in earth. So that all that which I have manifested on my Will is enclosed in those words alone: ‘be done your Will as in Heaven so in earth.’ In these few words are enclosed abysses of graces, of sanctity, of light and abysses of communications and Divine transformations between the Creator and creatures. My daughter, it was the regal gift that your Jesus made to the human generations, as completion of my Redemption. My love was not yet content, my sufferings had not brought Me full satisfaction. I wanted, I wanted to give still, I wanted to see my Heaven in earth in the midst of my children, therefore a few days before departing for Heaven, first I decided to give my Will as in Heaven so in earth and afterwards I taught the Our Father in which I remained promised to give this gift. Your Jesus when he promises it never comes to less, therefore do not put forth doubts, and if the others doubt leave them to do it, that they know as I should develop things, I have power and volition in my hands and this is enough for Me. And you remain in peace and always follow my flight, trust your Jesus and you will see.”
Vol. 31, Feb. 24, 1933


He states that for him to speak and to do are the same things, and as he says above in the Creation he extended the Heavens and all the rest on his own.  However in the coming of his Kingdom he wants the creature to participate to long for and pray that it might come and to bring this about he is now manifesting  the truths about his Kingdom.


So, while I was thinking about the Kingdom of the Divine Will, and Its reigning upon earth seemed as though difficult to me, my beloved Jesus, coming out from within my interior, told me: “My daughter, as Adam sinned, God made him the promise of the future Redeemer. Centuries passed, but the promise did not fail, and the generations had the good of Redemption. Now, as I came from Heaven and formed the Kingdom of Redemption, before departing for Heaven, I made another promise, more solemn, of the Kingdom of my Will; and this was in the ‘Our Father’. And so as to give it more value, and to obtain It more quickly, I made this formal promise in the solemnity of my prayer, praying the Father to let His Kingdom come, which is the Divine Will on earth as It is in Heaven. I placed My very Self at the head of this prayer, knowing that such was His Will, and that, prayed by Me, He would deny Me nothing; more so, since I prayed with His very Will, and I asked for something which was wanted by my Father Himself. And after I had formed this prayer before my Celestial Father, certain that the Kingdom of my Divine Will upon earth would be granted to Me, I taught it to my Apostles, that they might teach it to the whole world, so that one might be the cry of all: ‘Your Will be done, on earth as It is in Heaven.’ A promise more sure and solemn I could not make. Centuries are like one single point for Us, but Our words are accomplished acts and facts. My very praying to the Celestial Father: ‘Let It come – let your Kingdom come; your Will be done on earth as It is in Heaven’, meant that with my coming upon earth the Kingdom of my Will was not established in the midst of creatures; otherwise I would have said: ‘My Father, let Our Kingdom, which I have already established on earth, be confirmed, and let Our Will dominate and reign.’ Instead, I said: ‘Let It come.’ This meant that It must come, and creatures must await It with that certainty with which they awaited the future Redeemer, because there is my Divine Will, bound and committed, in those words of the ‘Our Father’; and when It binds Itself, whatever It promises is more than certain. More so, since everything was prepared by Me; nothing else was needed but the manifestation of my Kingdom - and this I am doing. Do you think that my giving you so many truths about my Fiat is only to give you simple news? No, no; it is because I want everyone to know that Its Kingdom is near, and to know Its beautiful prerogatives, so that all may love – may yearn to enter, to live in a Kingdom so holy, full of happiness and of all goods. Therefore, that which seems difficult to you is easy for the power of Our Fiat, because It knows how to remove all difficulties, and to conquer everything - the way It wants, and when It wants.”
Vol. 23, Feb. 5, 1928

Each time someone recites the Our Father it is as watering the seed that will bring forth the plant that is the Kingdom.  Manifesting the truths on the Kingdom make creature know, love and there fore long for the Kingdom making the prayer more fecund.


          “My daughter, you must know that my coming upon earth and everything I did in Redemption, my very Death and Resurrection, was nothing other than preparatory act for the Kingdom of my Divine Will; and when I formed the ‘Our Father’, I formed the seed of the Kingdom of my Divine Fiat in the midst of creatures. And if, when I speak, I create and I make the greatest, most beautiful and marvelous works come out of nothing, much more so when, with the empire of my speaking prayer, I have the virtue of creating what I want. Therefore, the seed of the Kingdom of my Will was created by Me in the act of my praying, as I formed and recited the ‘Our Father’. And if I taught it to the Apostles, it was so that the Church, by reciting it, might water and fecundate this seed, and they might dispose themselves to model their lives according to the dispositions of my Divine Fiat.
          My knowledges about It, my many manifestations, have developed this seed; and since they have been accompanied by the acts done by you in my Divine Will, so many little grains have formed as to form a great mass, from which each one can take his part - always if they want to - in order to live of the Life of the Divine Will. Therefore, everything is there, my daughter – the most necessary acts. There is the seed created by Me, because if there is no seed, it is useless to hope for the plant; but if the seed is there, it takes work, the will of wanting the fruit of that seed; and one is sure of having the plant, because, by possessing the seed, one has in his power the life of the plant of that seed. There are those who water this seed in order to make it grow - each‘Our Father’ that is recited serves to water it; there are my manifestations in order to make it known. All that is needed are those who would offer themselves to be the criers - and with courage, without fearing anything, facing sacrifices in order to make it known. So, the substantial part is there – the greatest is there; the minor is needed – that is, the superficial part, and your Jesus will know how to make His way in order to find the one who will accomplish the mission of making known my Divine Will in the midst of the peoples. Therefore, on your part, do not place any obstacle - do what you can, and I will do the rest. You do not know how I will overwhelm things and will dispose the circumstances, and this is why you reach the point of doubting that my Fiat will be known and Its Kingdom will have Its Life upon earth.”
Vol. 26, Aug. 25, 1929



Creatures have a right to the Kingdom because Adam formed acts in the Divine Will establishing the foundation of its Kingdom which can not be erased.  The Immaculate Virgin then continued and completed the acts done in the Divine Will and confirmed the rights of this Kingdom for her children and became the first heiress of it.  In reciting the Our Father each individual creature asserts his right to enter this Kingdom.




How the greatest grace that God made man in the Creation was to be able to do his acts in the Divine Will. How this kingdom exists, and liv(ing) Humanity have possessed it.

I was thinking of the Holy Divine Volition; how ever can his Kingdom come upon the earth? Given the stormy times that threaten tempests, and the sad conditions of the human generations, it seems impossible, and it seems to me that they increase the impossibility, the indifference and indisposition of those that at least are said (to be) good, who don’t have any interest to make a Volition so holy known and his Will that wants to make the great grace that he wants to reign in the midst of creatures, how ever can one make a good live that one doesn’t know? But while I thought this, my amiable Jesus surprising me said to me:

“My daughter, that which is impossible to the human views, everything is possible to God. You should know that the greatest grace that we made man in his Creation, was that he could enter in our Divine Will in order to be able to emit his human acts, and since the human volition was little and the Divine great, hence he held the virtue to absorb the little into the great, and to change the human into the Divine Volition. Whence Adam in the beginning of his creation entered into the order of our Divine Will, and there did many of his acts, and while with removing himself from our Volition he went forth from inside of Him, his human acts worked in our Volition remained as pledge and right of man and as beginning and foundation of a divine kingdom that he acquired; in the Divine Will, that which one does in Him is indelible, God himself can not cancel a single act done by the creature in the Supreme Fiat. Now Adam going out, the first created man, it was as a consequence, being he as the root, the trunk of all the human generations, that they might inherit, almost as branches that which the roots possess and the trunk of the tree of man, and as all creatures as in nature inherited the germ/seed of original sin, thus they inherited his first acts done in our Volition, that constitute the beginning and the right of the Kingdom of our Divine Volition for creatures. To confirm this the humanity of the Immaculate Virgin came to work and to follow the acts of Adam, in order to complete all entire the Kingdom of the Divine Will, in order to be the first Heiress of a kingdom so holy and in order to give the rights to her dear children to make it possessed, and to complete all this my Humanity came, that possessing my Divine Will in nature, that which Adam and the Sovereign Queen possessed through grace, in order to confirm with the seal of his acts this Kingdom of the Divine Will. So that this kingdom exists in reality, because living Humanity have formed their acts in Him, as necessary materials in order to form this kingdom, in order to give the right to the other humanities to possess it. And in order to confirm it all the more I taught the Our Father, so that with the prayer [the creature] might dispose herself and acquire the rights in order to receive him and God might feel as duty to give him. With teaching the Pater Noster, I myself put in their hands the right in order to receive him and I undertook to give a kingdom so holy. And every time that the creature recites the Pater Noster, she acquires a kind of right to enter in this kingdom, first, because it is (a) prayer taught by me, that contains the value of my prayer, second, that so much is the love of our Divinity toward creatures, that we pay attention to everything, we notice everything, even the littlest acts, the holy desires, the little prayers, in order to reciprocate them with great graces, we can say that they are pretexts, occasions that we go finding in order to say to her: ‘You have done this and we give you this, you have done the little and we give you the great.’

“Hence the kingdom exists. And if I have spoken so much to you about my Divine Will, they have been none other than the preparations of so many centuries of my Church, the prayers, the sacrifices and the continuous recitations of the Pater Noster, that has inclined our goodness to select a creature in order to manifest to her the so many knowledges of our Will, his great prodigies, thus I bound my Will to creatures, giving them new pledges of his kingdom. And as you listened and sought to model yourself to my teachings that I gave you, thus you formed new bonds in order to bind creatures in my Will. You should know that I am the God of everyone and when I do a good I don’t ever do it isolated, I do it for everyone, except those who not wanting to take it don’t take it, and when a creature corresponds to me, I look at her not as alone, but (as) belonging to the whole human family, and hence the good of the one is communicated to the others. Now if the Kingdom exists, live Humanity has possessed him and made life in Him, my Will wants to reign in the midst of creatures, my knowledges themselves say it in clear notes, how therefore can you think that it is impossible that this kingdom comes? To me everything is possible, I will make use of the tempests themselves and of new events, in order to prepare for me those people that must occupy themselves with making my Will known. The tempests will serve to purify the bad air and also to empty the harmful things. Therefore I will dispose everything, I know how to do everything, I have the times at my disposition. Hence leave your Jesus to do it, and you will see how my Will will be known and completed.”
Vol. 29, June 30, 1931




No comments: